- Shipping & Returns
USAGE AND SAFETY
- Divalproex Sodium
- Common: Headache, nausea, indigestion, diarrhea
- Less common: Tremors, fatigue, weakness, hair issues, increased appetite, hallucinations
- Serious: Urinary incontinence, convulsions, depression, kidney problems, pancreatitis
- Interacts with various medications, including phenobarbital, lamotrigine, carbamazepine, and more.
- Used for epilepsy control in adults and children, alone or with other medications.
- Treats manic symptoms in adults with bipolar disorder.
When not to Use
- Avoid if allergic to divalproex sodium or any ingredient listed.
- Do not use with certain liver, mitochondrial, urea cycle disorders, or porphyria.
- Caution with a history of severe hepatitis, especially from medicines.
- Seek immediate help for self-harm thoughts.
- Be aware of possible behavioral changes, including aggression, agitation, attention span alterations, and learning disorders.
- Products bought during deals or potentially advancements are not qualified for return or trade
- Fragrances, Magnificence, Close, Watches, Cell Phones, Home Apparatuses, items are not qualified for return or trade
- Promo Codes proposed to clients can't be packaged with any running special or truck limits. These promotion codes are likewise not relevant on Watches and Cell Phones.
- All promotion codes proposed to clients are not ensured site wide relevance. For more data on utilization of promotion codes, kindly contact our Client Administrations group at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+92) 313-111-3731 or fill Contact Form.
- For data on transportation, kindly visit our Delivery Strategy
- For data on returns and trade, kindly visit our Profits and Exchange Page
- For data on discounts, kindly read our Discount Strategy
- To stay mindful of all the means we require to safeguard your information and protection, if it's not too much trouble, read our Security Strategy
- For any remaining inquiries, kindly go ahead and contact us day in and day out at email@example.com or (+92) 313-111-3731 or look at our FAQ's Area